Visa fees for a India Tourist Visa
6 months (Normal service within 10 days) £112
6 months (Express service within 7 days) £127
5 years (takes upto 4 weeks) £195
Surrender Certificate. £65 or £165
6 months (Non Uk National) £127
O.C.I (Lifetime Visa for NRI) £250
PIO Card (15 Years Visa for NRI) £290
Renew Indian Passport £100
Please make cheques payable to "Metro Travels"
Please send the online form & passport by special delivery only to our address and add £6.50 to the fees as we have to deliver your passport back by special delivery.
(Please add £2.50 per application to the above prices if we have to do the online visa application form in person only.)
We will only accept India visa application for those living in the jurisdiction of the consulate general of India Birmingham.
(1) The Applicants British passport will be required. (An old/ expired india visa must be present in this passport for Indian born person only otherwise previous passport will also be required. Please note that the previous passport must have the same name as the current passport otherwise a photocopy of the change of name deed poll will be required or a photocopy of Marriage Certificate if the surname is changed because of marriage.)
(2) 2 Photo's (2" x 2" inches) will be required. Please ensure it is NOT passport size.
(3) Any Children travelling under 16 must provide a photocopy of their full Birth Certificate with their parents name on it and must also fill in and print the consent letter by both the parents as found on the consulate website.
(4) For Children under 16 whose parents are not travelling with them then a photocopy of that parents passport photo page will also be required with a valid visa.
(5) For those applicant (Adult or Child born in India only) who have never travelled to India then a photocopy of their full birth certificate with parents name will be required.
(6) For those Indian born applicant who are applying for their first India visa on their first British passport then they must first surrender their Indian Passport and they will get a surrender certificate and that fee will be extra £50 if nationality is obtained before july 2010 or £145 if nationality is obtained after july 2010. Please be aware that the Consulate may also issue fines if they deem necessary.
If you would like to do the online visa application then go to www.indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
& click online visa application registration to go on the main online application form in orange background. Please ensure Indian mission is UK-Birmingham And once finished then print, save & sign the form and hand it to us with the above fees. Please ensure that you sign within the box on the first page with a black pen and also on the dotted lines on the second page. Please make sure your signature is exactly the same as in the passport.
The India visa process will take approx upto 10 days & may take longer during busy periods.
Please DO NOT book your tickets until you have got your Indian visa's.
We do not accept any liability if your visa is delayed or rejected or if it lost in pocession of the Consulate. We will send your passports for visa through an approved agent in hand directly to the consulate. Any rejected application is non refundable.
Finally for those doing the online India visa application. Please make sure you enter all fields and if it doesn't concern you then enter NA and do NOT leave any field blank and for present occupation for children you have to put them down as student from the drop down box and provide the full work details of the father. For the present occupation details for women if they are housewife then put them down as un-employed from the drop down box & enter designation as housewife and enter employer name and Address as NA and previous occupation as Others from the drop down box.Also for the India address and referee details please provide full address including the district (ie dist bharuch) and full telephone no (ie 009126)
If you have any queries please do not hesitate in contacting us using the enquiry form to your left.